Thursday, April 22, 2010

Free $770 Paid vacation

All-inclusive holidays take the stress out of traveling. Just take a good book and a healthy appetite and the rest is done for you. Great food and sun-baked shores, it's just what the doctor ordered. But we must pay the price for it. Can we save $770 per couple for visiting one of these exotic places. Yes! It’s damn true!! Guess what? I am going to hit Jamaica along with my wife for the seven-night/eight-day getaways. I got a wonderful opportunity to save up to $770 per couple until August 31, 2010 on Breezes.comBreezes Resorts and Spas; that where you can find all your destinations of the Caribbean such as Jamaica, Bahamas, CuracaoBrazil and Panama. They offer all inclusive vacation packages. Jamaica is also known as "Land of Wood and Water", or the "Land of Springs".I am very interested in playing golf, oo the first place for me, would be Runaway Bay Jamaica. It has a superior Golf Club along with the Spa. Then the next hot spot would be Bob Marley Museum. I love his music. Hail Bob Marley!! Then along the way, I could do some mountain biking, para-sailing. The great one to do is the Catamaran Cruise. I would like to experience the Blue Mountain bicycle adventure. I would like to do all these favorite activities before I reach Negril Jamaica. The reason is that there is a great Breezes spa at that resort, waiting for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment