Sunday, July 26, 2009

My house is fully secured


Today morning I came to know that there was a Security breach in one of the House in our neighborhood. The same thing happened two weeks ago. Something was worrying me; I came across a house which had installed Home Alarm system. It was one of my Neighbors.
I went to his house and enquired about the security system. His answers fascinated me. It has got wireless keypad; you can activate the alarm from remote distance. You can also get twenty-four hours monitoring for your house. This can give you immediate response for anything that activates the alarm.
He also said ADT alarm is one of the best home alarm systems. I also want to make sure it should be the best in the industry, which also uses fool proof mechanism. He got it from one of the Ithaca home security companies.
I just walked out of his house and placed an order for ADT home alarm. When it comes to safety and security, I would expect it to be 100% cautious. I even teach the kids in our house about the exit plan in case of an emergency and also the emergency contact numbers.
After installing ADT Home security, I am very well satisfied with the safety of my house and Kids.
Kudos to ADT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment