Thursday, July 16, 2009

The Ultimate


My friend was very upset in office today, I asked him the reason; he told that his son has broken the prescription glass again. I asked him not to worry and told about the $ 8 Rx eyeglasses. He was not interested at first, but when I told him that my brother has been using them for the past one year, he was very surprised.

He asked me how I knew about this Optical. I replied that I watched Zenni Optical on TV!!! I also gave him the link to their website. He right away ordered the glass for his son. I also told him about the quality of glasses that are from Zenni optical. He was very satisfied. I told him that I would give them a High Five to Zenni Optical.

When ever any one asks me advice on purchase of Prescription glasses, I would point to only to Zenni optical.

No comments:

Post a Comment